Sunday, October 26, 2008

Diet & Nutrition by Rudolph Ballentine

Friends its been a long time since I updated my blog... lot of change in my life during the past 3 months which I would record later.

It was a treat to read Diet & Nutrition... Packing a whole range of information on nutrition right from Soil, growing food, food stuff & nutritional content, cooking and eating (do we need somebody to tell us how to eat?... sure many of us need some understanding on this subject specially)

I was happy to read Dr. Ballentine mentioning about Fukuoka's farm briefly, mmm... unrelated yet like minded people think alike. This book is a must read particularly for doctors. Dr. Ballentine has MD in medicine and psychology and also trained in Ayurveda. He was associated with Swami Rama (Himalayan masters fame) for sometime.

No comments: